With Run Yorkshire in Leeds
Jane Tomlinson Leeds 10K Training
Welcome to Get Running Leeds 10K training – part of Run England’s recreational running programme.
Hopefully you’ve arrived here hoping to find out more about the groups set up to help you train for this year’s Jane Tomlinson’s Leeds 10K on Sunday 8th July.
Run England is aiming to get 3000 new runners in Yorkshire & Humberside during this Olympic year.
In Leeds our target is 800 and we are setting up around 50 new groups to support anyone who has decided to pull on their trainers and give running a try.
The groups are held:
· weekdays and weekends and at various times of day
· all over the city
· in a variety of locations – leisure centres, workplaces etc
· and all leaders will have been on an England Athletics Run Leader course and are fully insured
In short, wherever you are in Leeds and whatever time of day you aim to train, you’ll find a group who can help you get running, plan training and achieve your goal.
So don’t delay, enter today and start training!
All you need to do to do now is:
· download an entry form from www.runforall.com
· look on the list below and find a group that you would like to join
· contact the leader, let them know you are coming
· bring your entry form and cheque for £31 to the first session
For groups offering this feature, click this link to see our full list of groups and look for those marked RFA (Run For All).
Run England say – “Regardless of your age, fitness level, aspiration, background, or location you can be a part of Run England and benefit from being a part of England’s running community. We are here to help and encourage more people to run, and to run more often. So whatever you want to get from your running Run England is here to encourage and support you. (And to make sure we all have some fun with our running)!”
For more information about Run in England, see http://www.runengland.org/